Exhange and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Sebago!
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will replace it, or provide a refund, subject to the below terms and conditions.
14 Day Refund Policy
We are more than willing to refund an item due to it being faulty, damaged or simply unsuitable within a period of 14 (FOURTEEN) days from the date of purchase or date of delivery (for online purchases). All items returned will be inspected prior to the refund being processed.
30 Day Exchange Policy
We are more than willing to exchange an item due to it being faulty, damaged or simply unsuitable within a period of 30 (THIRTY) days from the date of purchase or date of delivery (for online purchases). All items returned will be inspected prior to the exchange being processed.
Online Purchase Returns: Exchanges/Refunds
Refunds and exchanges are processed through Pargo Returns. Log your return at https://returns.pargo.co.za/crick_group. And follow the 4 simple steps below:
- Enter your address and select your preferred Pargo Point from the list to drop off your return.
- Complete your details including your: order number and reason for return.
- After submitting, Sebago will confirm, and you will receive an OTP via SMS and email from Pargo with further instructions.
Returns terms and conditions:
- Exchanges can only be processed through Pargo Returns. No home collections are available.
- Items marked down for clearance purposes (even if damaged) are sold “voetstoots” and will not be accepted for exchange or refund.
- For exchanges, a voucher code will be generated and sent once the goods have been collected and received at the Sebago warehouse. The voucher code can then be used to start a new transaction, to purchase the item you would prefer.
- Refunds will be processed once the goods have been collected and received, within 5-10 working days from receipt at the Sebago warehouse, depending on your bank.
PLEASE NOTE: Online purchases can also be exchanged at Sebago concept stores, however, no refunds for online purchases can be processed at store level.
In-store Purchase Returns: Refunds/Exchanges
Purchases made in-store may only be refunded/exchanged at any Sebago concept store (excluding outlet stores) under the following terms and conditions:
- Original proof of purchase (i.e. the till slip or invoice) must be presented.
- The item being returned must be in the original packaging and in the same condition in which it was delivered or left the store (if not in original packaging, a reasonable amount may be charged).
- The security seal or shrink wrap (where applicable) must be intact.
- The price ticket (if applicable) must still be attached or affixed to the item.
- The item may not be altered or tampered with in any way.
- Items marked down for clearance purposes (even if damaged) are sold “voetstoots” and will not be accepted for refund.
- If a defective product is returned, but the customer fails to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, Sebago is entitled to refuse the return, or where applicable, estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and only credit or refund the difference in respect of the returned item.
- Gift vouchers will not be refunded.
As with all warranties, certain conditions and exceptions may apply. Please take proper note of any terms, conditions or instructions that accompany the item(s) purchased as well as the following.
- The manufacturer’s warranty will only apply to defects in the process of manufacturing the goods and will not apply in the following instances:
- Damage caused by misuse or abuse to the goods.
- Goods used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were manufactured and intended.
- Goods used contrary to their instruction manuals (where applicable)
- Accidental damage; and
- Damage caused by you in any attempt by yourself to repair the goods.
Sebago does its best to ensure that the products you purchase are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances. The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product.
We apologize for any faults you may have found with an item that you purchased at any of the Sebago stores or online shop. Our intention is not to sell faulty or damaged items however, for reasons beyond our control, this does occur from time to time, and we will gladly assist you in replacing or refunding the faulty or damaged item.
Circumstances which involve a Sebago store placing a large order of similar items, or an order being cancelled at no fault of the store, will be refunded with a 15% handling fee.
Cooling Off Period and Returns
In addition to the rights set out in our Refund and Exchange policy, if you qualify as a consumer in terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act you may enjoy certain cooling-off rights in terms of which you can cancel any transaction within 7 (SEVEN) days after the date of receipt of the goods or services, or within 7 (SEVEN) days after the date of conclusion of the agreement, without reason or penalty.
If you are uncertain about any aspects relating to our Returns and Exchanges Policy then please ask in-store or contact our customer care line on email@example.com